So I've been searching and searching around for info and videos of a nice sounding exhaust for the 3.6l all the ones I've herd are ridiculous in the loud spectrum. Just want a nice rumble cause its only a v6 not a v8. So thinking replacing stock mufflers with magnaflow mufflers and possible resonator delete? Opinions!!!!!???

I think that the resonator delete is what is causing the drone in cabins and the "loudness" of the aftermarket exhausts I've seen on the forum. The 3.6 sounds good if done properly. Maybe start with replacing the muffler and seeing how you like that. If it is not enough rumble, move on to the resonators... Of all of the exhausts I've ever heard or tried, Magnaflow is by far my favorite sounding option...especially on a V6 (most sound like dick).

So I've been searching and searching around for info and videos of a nice sounding exhaust for the 3.6l all the ones I've herd are ridiculous in the loud spectrum. Just want a nice rumble cause its only a v6 not a v8. So thinking replacing stock mufflers with magnaflow mufflers and possible resonator delete? Opinions!!!!!???

I did a magnaflow exhaust system on my Journey and it sounds great. I also didnt want to go loud cause its a V6 and not a V8. I didnt want it to sound like I was trying to make it sound like a V8. I also had them put on Black Chrome tips and im very satisfied with the way it came out.

I did a magnaflow exhaust system on my Journey and it sounds great. I also didnt want to go loud cause its a V6 and not a V8. I didnt want it to sound like I was trying to make it sound like a V8. I also had them put on Black Chrome tips and im very satisfied with the way it came out.

So u just. It off mufflers and put on magnaflow? What series