Anyone install uconnect systems from Chargers?

This is based off of older models in the Dodge lineup, but I believe that the only thing that may make them compatible or not is the bus speed... this will either be high speed or low speed and you must replace with the identical speed. Again, this is based off of older models and I am not sure what bus speed the DJ or the Charger have...

Thanks for the reply, I am not as tech savvy apparently as I don't really understand what that means. I was looking at an re2s system out of a charger, part number 68210553AA. I think that will work in a Journey with a Journey screen but I've screwed up on this already so wanted to tap the insight here and double check.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for the reply, I am not as tech savvy apparently as I don't really understand what that means. I was looking at an re2s system out of a charger, part number 68210553AA. I think that will work in a Journey with a Journey screen but I've screwed up on this already so wanted to tap the insight here and double check. [/size]

The 2014 Journey uses the same base part number ("68210553"), however "AA" is a very early release (the first issue) and the Journey started with "AE" (5th revision). Unless you are getting a great deal on it, I would search for a newer version (each progression of the part # suffix represents a revision - i.e., "AA", "AB", "AC", "AD", "AE").

That's my thought too, I'd like to buy it. I called an LKQ shop about a Charger radio and they said they don't have it listed in the interchange. Called another place and they said, "well, it may work, I just don't know for sure." So, Milous, Lobitz, or has anyone else done it that ya'll know of? I already made the mistake with the Dart radio... And I am going to buy a Journey screen which I am assuming will plug and play with the receiver (I'm sure I'll need an unlock code from the dealer)

That's my thought too, I'd like to buy it. I called an LKQ shop about a Charger radio and they said they don't have it listed in the interchange. Called another place and they said, "well, it may work, I just don't know for sure." So, Milous, Lobitz, or has anyone else done it that ya'll know of? I already made the mistake with the Dart radio... And I am going to buy a Journey screen which I am assuming will plug and play with the receiver (I'm sure I'll need an unlock code from the dealer)

Screen is the same for 2011-2014 Journey & Charger. Unlock code no big deal, just need radio model and serial number and VIN of vehicle it's going in to.