What is everyone Paying and what did you buy?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a used 2010 17000 miles 3.5 AWD SXT with Nav, 19" wheels and backup camera for 20.900 ex t&tl.

New Journey's are offered with fgreat rebates $4/5000 since a new model will come at the end of year. I am sure with a new style interior gauges, might look like the new Caliber.

Yes, thats what I figure with the new model coming, so I went to a dealer and ask them give me a better price that what they listed for. They in turn keep asking me to give them a price, so I put in about 20% discount to start the motion.

After about 15 mins wait, the sale person came back with a piece of paper with a big black marker " NO ", after showing us and say the manager said NO then show us the back, again with big marker " This is XX% of the original MSRP, this is no jewelry store ! ". Of course I know they are not a jewelry store, if they want me to pay full price then don't keep asking us to put a price on the offer !!!

I would say this is a bad attitude of the mgr, it is them asking me to put a price on the car, all they have to do is simply say " can't do it with that price but can do with such and such price ". so, we did not continue with the pricing and this certainly will turn us away from Chrysler.

Now, I'm thinking about filing a complaint with Chrysler Canada, anyone know how to do this or any suggestion to what I should do .... Thanks ...