Haynes book or similar?

cool cat

I just got myself a brand new Fiat Freemont alias Journey, black edition.

After browsing around at the web I notice that there seems not to be any Haynes or similar book that tells how

the car is added. I found at this forum how to remove the grill so I could attach aux lights but there has to be

some kind of tech book that illustrates where and how to demount the car?

Right now i would like to remove the plastic cover in the roof that normally have the buttons for sunroof, it is really stuck

so the question is if its just to bend very hard or if there is a hidden screw somewhere?

Anyone got any ideas??

Right now i would like to remove the plastic cover in the roof that normally have the buttons for sunroof, it is really stuck

so the question is if its just to bend very hard or if there is a hidden screw somewhere?

Anyone got any ideas??

No screws.

2014 JC Body/Interior/CONSOLE, Overhead, Front/Removal

1.Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.

2.Using your fingertips, grasp the sides of the overhead console and pull straight down evenly to disengage the snap clips from the mounting bracket.

3.Lower the overhead console (5) far enough to access the wire harness connectors.

4.If equipped, disconnect the courtesy lamps, infrared temperature sensor and power sunroof switch electrical connectors.

5.Remove the overhead console assembly from the vehicle.