Firmware for MyGig REZ.

I have a MyGig REZ purchased in Sweden with the 9.214 firmware. Is there a newer firmware than this for the REZ?

There are plenty files circulating the net with 9.807 updates - but I don't want to put in anything that I don't know will work with the REZ.

Or does the dealer supply this?

Regards, Andreas.

Decided to drive to the dealer. And - surprise - they had no clue that you could update the MyGig firmware :-(

I gave them all the info and they should call their support# at Dodge.

Hopefully I will get an answer soon but it seams like an easer solution would be to download the correct update and do it myself - If I only could get hold of a version I knew for sure would work with the REZ.

/Andreas

Go on this site, you'll find the updates: http://mofv.com/mygig/

Thanks. I have looked on that site and it offers only a 9.112 update for the REZ.

My current version is newer than that.

In the latest news section on that site it say on 4/17/08:

"Posted the latest MyGIG Software Updates for REP, REZ (REZ owners are supposed to use the REN update), REW (REW owners are supposed to use the RER update).. Don't believe me? It says so right on the CD :)"

But the REN update is also only at 9.112.

The site is quite a mess in its instructions som maybe I am missing something.?

Please help.

/Andreas

There is all kinds of chatter about updates on lots of sites dealing with MyGig. I have yet to find anything advising of anything newer than 8.032 for the REU. Gracenotes also has an update versio 1084 or something close to that. Most of us have version 881. Does anyone know if there is an update for REU? These unit have a different software program due to joystick operation and no touch screen. I am thinking it may be by flash only through starscan at the sealer.

• 4 years later...