strange feeling

Hi All

just wanted to ask you all your thoughts on this, i have noticed recently that when i drive over a pot hole or somthing like that (many around here ) i feel the journey jault to one side the journey does not seem to absorb the shock and just drive forward it just jault the journey to one side, does anyone else notice this, its more on the rear than anything else.

very weird feeling

any help would be great

Paul

I noticed this on my 2011 sxt back in the winter. Drove through a frost heave and figured no problem, just hang on and will go straight. Not, my fwd journey almost threw me off the road. Scarey!

I would suggest having your strut towers checked as well as your tires. 2011 seems a little premature for this but if you are on rough roads or exposed to salt a lot, then its a possibility and worth checking out. Rusty struts towers are more common than you would think. I put new ones on my sisters Ford Edge recently. She has around 75,000 miles on her car, so its not uncommon. They were in pretty rough shape and it really helped the ride on her car.

Good luck