bluetooth stopped working 2011 sxt

• Official Dodge Support

Recently got a 2011 journey sxt. After driving it for about a month the Bluetooth stopped working and the setting to pair a phone or phone settings just lights up but nothing happens. Help me please

Michael Maringola,

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum.

I've identified a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) which may be related to the bluetooth issues you're experiencing.

The TSB is 08-008-12, you can share this with your local Dodge Service Dept. and they'll be able to identify the application to your situation.

Hope that helps, re-post with the results if you can.

• Official Dodge Support

I also bought the upgrade 8.4 screen and lower stack of a guy on kijiji. I tried to install it in my truck but it's asking for the anti theft code. If I gave you the vin could you get the code from me ?

Thanks for re-posting, the 8.4 will definitely kick things up a little interior wise.

As far as the code/pin, any Dodge Service Facility can provide you the info needed.

Other than that, how are you liking your DJ so far?

• Official Dodge Support

It's been great. The ride is surprisingly smooth good on gas and goes pretty quick when needed. My kids love it and can't wait to go camping lots of space for cargo, hockey bags ect. Great buy

Micheal Maringola,

Happy to hear you like it, the DJ is definitely gaining popularity.

As you mentioned, it's a great combo of performance and practicality with the V6 and all the cargo space.

Hopefully the weather turns around and you can take the family out camping soon. :)

• Official Dodge Support

Sorry dodge cares just wondering if the tsb service will cost me anything as I no longer have any warranty left

There will likely be a charge associated with the flash update, I'm unsure if this will completely resolve the issues you're having but this would be a good start.

Flash updates usually only take an hour so I wouldn't imagine the cost would be terribly high.

I haven't located any other TSBs that may be useful, your dealer will certainly be able to figure out what's going on.