MY DODGE JOURNEY

adolfusas

Hello all,

I have just got my new Dodge Journey MY09 with built in Satellite Nav, Bluetooth, MY GIG SYSTEM, Sunroof - All original manufacture built. Im in Melbourne, Australia. So far, i love this car and got lots of compliments from people.

My car is Black (Brilliant Black) with paint protection and interior protection. I really love it, but the thing is, the fuel consumption is too much...its like 13L/100kms

Does anyone experience the same thing as me? Is it normal? Because i was expecting around 10 or 11L/100kms

Please comment.

Thanks

Ad

Welcome to the Dodge Journey Family. First... I hope and pray the wildfires have not affected you and yours. :(

Get used to the 13 l per 100km. At 10K km since October in a winter climate I have achieved lifetime average of 12.84 l/100km. Mind you that is in winter conditions which you will not see for another six - eight months or so. First 2000 km averaged 12-13 l/100km. Best ever was 10.2. I have the 3.5 6spd SXT with much the same options except no AWD. I have a nicer color though, although BB was my first choice I settled for the mettalic steele blue which was my 2nd choice.

Enjoy the ride.

Welcome to the Dodge Journey Family. First... I hope and pray the wildfires have not affected you and yours. :(

Get used to the 13 l per 100km. At 10K km since October in a winter climate I have achieved lifetime average of 12.84 l/100km. Mind you that is in winter conditions which you will not see for another six - eight months or so. First 2000 km averaged 12-13 l/100km. Best ever was 10.2. I have the 3.5 6spd SXT with much the same options except no AWD. I have a nicer color though, although BB was my first choice I settled for the mettalic steele blue which was my 2nd choice.

Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the welcoming message! So you saying that the longer i ride, the less the fuel consumption would be yea? Mine has just run for 1500kms. So you're saying i should see the difference when it reaches 2000 kms...?

Yea its summer here in Melbourne (AUS)...:) nice. ANd i got lots of compliments about my car from other people as the Dodge Journey here is very rare to see, so i often got people stare at my car when i pass by them on the road or when i stop, people always ask what sorta car i have as they havent seen it on the road before hehe