dbw1967

All,

Just got rid of my beloved Durango and now I have the R/T Journey. I am open to suggestions on any internal or external mods. I have the 8.4 Uconnect without Nav. I am looking to add better sound quality to the Alpine stock system. Needs more bass! Thank you in advance for your help.

post-7794-0-76209100-1383235205_thumb.jp

Welcome.

What year Durango did you come off? I ask cause I'm really liking the new durangos.

From what others have said, you can get better sound by replacing your speakers, maybe add an amplifier.

There are no current radios that can replace our DJ radios out there.

Yore going to have to replace your rear subwoofer to add strong bass.

Mcgusto...

My 2005 Durango Limited is now sitting in my driveway waiting to be returned...I will spare you the story. I really don't like the new Durango body style BUT the one I did like was out of my financial scope!!! Thank you for the information. I will be calling my Audio installers to have them start looking at alternatives to the sound quality in my DJ. I am now looking at wheels and tint for my DJ, probably go black on wheels and exterior lights tint as well. Will be my Christmas present to myself!

Thank you for the hello Rolly.

All,

Just got rid of my beloved Durango and now I have the R/T Journey. I am open to suggestions on any internal or external mods. I have the 8.4 Uconnect without Nav. I am looking to add better sound quality to the Alpine stock system. Needs more bass! Thank you in advance for your help.

Welcome to the forum. I just joined myself yesterday.

All,

I am looking to add better sound quality to the Alpine stock system

I got alpine sound system also and it seems good to me until i heard the sound system on my friend dodge dart with regular sound sytem! Upon side by side comaprison, dart sounds system is better than my alpine premium(?) sound system! Mine is equilizer set up to 3-1-2 while his is 0-0-0 and still sounds better than mine! I dont understand how it is an Alpine premium sound. Is it because dart is smaller space that why its producing better sound? Or alpine premium sound syster is not a premium at all.

All,

I am looking to add better sound quality to the Alpine stock system

I got alpine sound system also and it seems good to me until i heard the sound system on my friend dodge dart with regular sound sytem! Upon side by side comaprison, dart sounds system is better than my alpine premium(?) sound system! Mine is equilizer set up to 3-1-2 while his is 0-0-0 and still sounds better than mine! I dont understand how it is an Alpine premium sound. Is it because dart is smaller space that why its producing better sound? Or alpine premium sound syster is not a premium at all.