I'll introduce myself, i bought SXT Dodge Journey 2013 back on August 13th. I love it, still not overly fond of the gas mileage or the size of the tank, but love the giddy up and go, I have a 6 cyc, but really wanted a 4 cyc, but Dodge didn't make any with my bells and whistles with a 4 cyc (I did alot of investigating to alot of Dodge dealerships in Canda).... My UConnect was working fine up until yesterday afternoon. I have a Iphone 4... and i can make calls, and up until yesterday afternoon I could like to my music on my UConnect and then for some reason beyond my technology knowledge it quit working.

I to would like to see the songs displayed, unfortunately my UConnect 8.4 doesn't have the navgation feature would love to have that as well.

Is it a problem with my UConnect or my Iphone? any help would be greatly appreciated. remember i'm not that tech savy though.

Terri

Hi Terri,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Journey. There's a section called Infotainment where the UConnect problems are discussed. If you do a search there, you might find the answer you're looking for.

Edited by rolly

• Official Dodge Support

I'll introduce myself, i bought SXT Dodge Journey 2013 back on August 13th. I love it, still not overly fond of the gas mileage or the size of the tank, but love the giddy up and go, I have a 6 cyc, but really wanted a 4 cyc, but Dodge didn't make any with my bells and whistles with a 4 cyc (I did alot of investigating to alot of Dodge dealerships in Canda).... My UConnect was working fine up until yesterday afternoon. I have a Iphone 4... and i can make calls, and up until yesterday afternoon I could like to my music on my UConnect and then for some reason beyond my technology knowledge it quit working.

I to would like to see the songs displayed, unfortunately my UConnect 8.4 doesn't have the navgation feature would love to have that as well.

Is it a problem with my UConnect or my Iphone? any help would be greatly appreciated. remember i'm not that tech savy though.

Terri

Terri,

Congratulations on your new Journey and welcome to this forum. This is a great resource for looking up information and sharing with other DJ owners.

If your Uconnect was working fine and it suddenly became problematic with your Iphone, I would suspect a software issue with your phone. There are a lot of cases where updates are silently applied to your mobile device which alter the compatibility without you even knowing. Check with Apple to see if any updates were recently applied or check the software versions, might be as simple as that.