Just ordered

Snow_Runner

Hey everyone, I just ordered a Metallic Steel SXT AWD fully loaded. I am not too sure exactly what the interior options will have as there is no brochure for this vehicle yet.

I did pick up an accessory brochure yesterday, but they show the MyGig option 2 different ways. Also the dealer couldn't confirm if the HVAC controls were the automatic control, or the manual control.

I ordered the trailer tow prep, but am not sure if I will install the receiver as it looks terrible in the brochure. They will need to cut into the rear bumper. The advantage of the $240 option is the engine oil cooler.

I priced a replacement key for the vehicle, and surprisingly it is only $150, and you can program it yourself if you have the original 2 keys that came with the vehicle.

I will be going back to the dealer this week with a list of parts (starter, alternator, brakes, etc...) to get pricing on them as well.

As far as insurance, I will be replacing a 2001 F150 2WD SuperCab, and the rates are only $235 more a year, and I actually increased the coverage to have rental car coverage (Including pleasure rentals) and extended full value replacement value.

The colour they are calling it is "Silver Steel Meatllic". I had to wait a wek before the dealer got one in to look at seeing as they don't have any brochures yet.

It looks real nice, and seems to change colour when the sun hits it. I will post a pic of it soon, I took it with my phone, so the quality wasn't good, and it was snowing!!

Hi,

I have not heard of metallic steel yet. Is it darker than silver? I wish someone would post a PDF of the order guide. That would be helpful.

Hey Jack,

PM me your e-mail address I can can send you the order form with all the codes as well as all the standard and option lists for the Journey SE SXT R/T in both FWD and AWD.its about 10 pages if I remember correctly. I got it from my dealer when we ordered ours. Same thing he had no brochures either.

Rob

Hey everyone, I just ordered a Metallic Steel SXT AWD fully loaded. I am not too sure exactly what the interior options will have as there is no brochure for this vehicle yet.

I did pick up an accessory brochure yesterday, but they show the MyGig option 2 different ways. Also the dealer couldn't confirm if the HVAC controls were the automatic control, or the manual control.

I ordered the trailer tow prep, but am not sure if I will install the receiver as it looks terrible in the brochure. They will need to cut into the rear bumper. The advantage of the $240 option is the engine oil cooler.

I priced a replacement key for the vehicle, and surprisingly it is only $150, and you can program it yourself if you have the original 2 keys that came with the vehicle.

I will be going back to the dealer this week with a list of parts (starter, alternator, brakes, etc...) to get pricing on them as well.

As far as insurance, I will be replacing a 2001 F150 2WD SuperCab, and the rates are only $235 more a year, and I actually increased the coverage to have rental car coverage (Including pleasure rentals) and extended full value replacement value.

Hey Snow, with the 2 differnt MyGigs you have the regular touch screen RER radio without navigation and the 09 journey comes with a REU radio with navigation. The REU is exclusive to the Journey cause the screen sits too low (just ahead of the shifter) The REU has the navigation screen on top of the center console ontop of the dash. This is the way I wanted it and was glad to see this was the case for the Journey. I'll try and post some pictures............

On the hitch, I am going to wait to see if Hidden hitch comes out with something or even Reese. They do have a hitch but the hitch is hard to picture on the Journey. Also Draw-tite has one too

Yes the Journey Has the ATC but I do not believe it is for the SE, I could be wrong about the SE but I know the SXT AWD has automatic tempurture control for both sides

Be interesting to see how much the common wear parts are worth, be sure to post it when you find out

Rob

My dealer said that the ATC only came with the R/T, but when I looked on the Dodge site, it did mention it as an option.

He has an AWD SXT on the lot, and he thought it would come in with the ATC, but it didn't.

I mentioned that it only came with the flexible seating group and the premium convenience group.

My dealer said that the ATC only came with the R/T, but when I looked on the Dodge site, it did mention it as an option.

He has an AWD SXT on the lot, and he thought it would come in with the ATC, but it didn't.

I mentioned that it only came with the flexible seating group and the premium convenience group.

the flexible seating group code AGV includes,...

160 amp alt

2nd row 40/60tilt n slide

3rd row 50/50 fold/recline

air conditioning w/3 zone temp control

easy entry seat system seat

federal a/c excise tax

gvw/payload rating

rear air condioning with heater

The premium convenience group code aam has this,...

air conditioning atc w/dual zone control

federal a/c excise tax

heated front seats

remote start system

rr view auto dim mirror w/ microphone

uconnect hands-free communication

so if you have the 5+2 option you get the atc 3 zone or if you order the premium convenience group you get the dual zone atc

yes the R/T comes with it from factory

hope this helps

on a side note, I am trying to get my printer to scan but it is off line for now. Once up, I will post them in the gallery or someplace so everyone can see them

Rob

[quote nam

federal a/c excise tax

heated front seats

remote start system

actually, what comes with the premium convenience group is NOT the ATC...it's still manual. it's included on the R/T. although the website indicates it's included with the premium convenience group, it is not. we've got the SXT with the convenience group I, premium convenience group and flexible seating and, although we have 3-zone a/c, it's manual (which i actually prefer).

[quote nam

federal a/c excise tax

heated front seats

remote start system

actually, what comes with the premium convenience group is NOT the ATC...it's still manual. it's included on the R/T. although the website indicates it's included with the premium convenience group, it is not. we've got the SXT with the convenience group I, premium convenience group and flexible seating and, although we have 3-zone a/c, it's manual (which i actually prefer).

hm very interesting, I sent an e-mail to my salesperson about 5 minutes ago, will let you know what he says.....

I want the ATC but DO NOT want leather. Mentioned that there is a huge problem with the order...................

I stopped in to see the SXT on the lot today to confirm the options on the window sticker.

It has the Premium convenience group,

Flexible seating group,

Convenience group 1,

But it doesn't have Entertainment Group #2,

Rear seat video group 1,

or Safe and Sound group.

It does NOT have the ATC hvac controls.

However, on the Canadian Dodge site, when you select the "Premium Convenience Group"

and click on the info box, then in the lower half of the dialogue box, click on "Automatic air conditioning" and it explains about an "completely integrated electronic system"

Interesting to see how this vehicle arrives.

BTW HBT, you mentioned a problem with your order? It might be helpful to all if we were to share delays or other problems.

BTW HBT, you mentioned a problem with your order? It might be helpful to all if we were to share delays or other problems.

yes Snow_Runner I 've been looking at all the Pictures I have saved on my computer, the internet and as many reviews as I can find. All that have the chrome trim around the radio and ATC. The only trim around the radio is R/T I do believe.

Also e-mailed the salesperson today (dealership is closed on Sunday) to go over this issue. I will let you know here what I find out. I am back to work tomorrow so wont be able to post til later Monday night. On the way home, I pass by the deaership so I will go in also to see what is happening.

I want the ATC for sure but DO NOT want leather,....see what happens I may move to the R/T for the same money though as ChryslerLLC says the SXT has optional premium convenience group has Auto temp control. This is the reason for the huge problem with the order

http:www.chryslerllc.com/en/news/article/?lid=new_dodge_journey_crossover

hope the link works

Rob

Keith, you are right on the money, I did a build and price on the Dodge site, and sure enough, if you do not select the flexible seating package, the ATC HVAC is offered.

Now it all makes sense.

Thanks for all your help, and I will let everyone else know if anything else comes up.

BTW, I spoke with my dealer today, and the order is confirmed, but no delivery date yet.

Rick.

• 1 month later...

Sounds like the one Snow Runner ordered! Hope there was not a mix-up and it got delivered to Alberta instead of Ottawa area.

You're right, there's not many on the road so far. I've seen three and two of those had dealer plates so I assume they were out for a test drive.

Still waiting for at least another two weeks.

Keith