A few weeks ago I accidently drove off a curb while backing up and kind of "tweaked" the front bumper. The far right connector had separated and the bumper brackets were damaged, along with some other minor damage. I took it to my friend's repair shop for repair and when I picked it up it seemed to me that the gap between the front bumper and the lights was a little too wide. He tried adjusting the bumper, explaining to me that there were two bolts on each side of the bumper, and that the center of the bumper is connected to the grill. I have not been able to take the car to a dealer or another body shop for an opinion. but it seems to me that the bumper should be adjusted so that the gap is narrower. At the widest part at the far right I can stick in the tip of my index finger. Iooked at a few other Journeys; all have gaps at the same location, mine just seems a little more. In other words, the bumper appears to be saggging. Any thoughts, suggestions? Thanks