sliding armrest?

Hit-By-Thunder

Thank you Myboy. I seen it in a review at www.allpar.com great write up obviously if they were the only ones to mention it.

OK, so here is another question,...

How do you get it to slide? I want to be able to do this when the salesmen shows us ours and see if he knows about it.

Thank you again

Rob/HBT

Thank you Myboy. I seen it in a review at www.allpar.com great write up obviously if they were the only ones to mention it.

OK, so here is another question,...

How do you get it to slide? I want to be able to do this when the salesmen shows us ours and see if he knows about it.

Thank you again

Rob/HBT

The armrest just simply slides back and forth. When fully extended to the front you you loose a little storage area which is good for a cell phone. You can still store the phone but you have to slide it back to get the phone. I have the U-connect phone so it is no issue for me.

The armrest just simply slides back and forth. When fully extended to the front you you loose a little storage area which is good for a cell phone. You can still store the phone but you have to slide it back to get the phone. I have the U-connect phone so it is no issue for me.

yes :happy feet: , mine will have the uconnect as well, thank you for the reply myboy

Rob

i actually wish the armrest would lock in place when you move it...i find that it slides forward sometimes when i slow down or back when i accelerate, if i'm leaning on it.

as for the uconnect...LOVE this feature. we've got 3 phones set up for use on it and my wife uses it regularly. it really is handy!

i actually wish the armrest would lock in place when you move it...i find that it slides forward sometimes when i slow down or back when i accelerate, if i'm leaning on it.

as for the uconnect...LOVE this feature. we've got 3 phones set up for use on it and my wife uses it regularly. it really is handy!

went to the dealer yesterday and tried the sliding arm rest. I like the idea that if you have the cell phone in the little storage area just ahead of the armrest, you could hide it by just sliding the armrest ahead and it would be completely covered. Also another place for the Ipod Nano.

hard wire it into that place maybe??????

Rob

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I like the slide feature, however one thing I noticed if you put your IPOD or Cell phone in the compartment when the armrest slides forward it can and will hit right at screen level could be an expensive slide forward :)

don't have that problem with the Nano though. ;)