Installed New Sidestep Running Boards...Ebay Brand

Well they are 3" and hollow, so I would say they are light and solid. They did not feel like tin to me. There's no manufacture band stamped on them anywheres.. Which I'm perfectly fine with.

I can take more pics next week when I am home if you'd like.

But for the $100 they cost they were a damn good buy.

Well they are 3" and hollow, so I would say they are light and solid. They did not feel like tin to me. There's no manufacture band stamped on them anywheres.. Which I'm perfectly fine with.

I can take more pics next week when I am home if you'd like.

But for the $100 they cost they were a damn good buy.

Congrats.......They look like the OEM tubes I put on over a year ago and 1/3 the price.

Terry

146733255.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Where they easy to install? Did it require drilling?

They were fairly easy to install and yes there is some drilling involved. I was not fond of that part but decided to go with it anyways. What you are drilling if 4 little holes into your rocker sill, the main brackets bolt onto the journey and there are 4 small brackets that stop them from flexing when weight it put onto the board. A bolt goers through them and through the rocker sill hole and bolts to the main brackets. It is easier than it sounds.

which kit did you get, been looking and couldnt find those ones

would love to get a set

I am currently in a dispute with the company and will not release their name right now until it is settled. Either it will be positive or negative. The running boards look great, easy to install but they shorted two support brackets that I need. When installing them I came across 2 brackets and there are suppose to be 4, right now they will not help me out and keep hanging up on me. They say they can not supply them and I should take them off and go to a fab shop to make them.

After everything I will release their name one way or another.

Edited by GET CARTER