New 2013 Journey R/T Rallye - Black

hereticj

Traded in my 2011 Crew for a spiffy 2013 Black Rallye Edition, fully loaded.

Love the monotone paint, and the pearl in the black.

Dealers are offering really good deals on trade-in's, so I figured now was a good time to upgrade to AWD.

The plan is to put on some nice black rims, probably 20's.

image.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image5.jpeg

I experienced owning R/T rallye for 3 days till my agent called me and informed that he gave me a wrong vehicle. Sound ridiculus :-)

That time wifey and i was on debate on which we are going to buy. I wanna go for sporty look on rallye but she wants r/t for touch of chrome. I thought i won the battle. We brought home rallye.. For 3days!

We do love our r/t anyway! But, man i love the red stiches on the interior of rallye! If i got that on mt r/t it wuld be perfect..

EAF267C7-F925-4214-AA4F-0740841BA780-164

6317A43B-7BD0-4BB3-9FCD-EA1048CE22A3-164

Fantastic looking cars, guys. Best of luck with them. I think I've figured out that Canada has two R/T models - R/T and R/T Rallye whereas the US has one. Our R/T and your Rallye are about the same, whereas your R/T looks like our Crew with the chrome accents and availability of chrome clad wheels. If we had a R/T like yours that's what I would have gotten, although I have no complaints with my Crew. I think the ride is firm enough even with the touring suspension.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...