just wondering

2late4u

have had my 2011 mainstreet and love it , as my wife and i do alot of traveling in it i noticed my left shoulder and elbow seems to ache after a long trip like 4-6 hrs driving, happenend to mention it to my wife who sometimes drives while i nap and she said hers aches also. i noticed i drive mostly with using my left elbow resting on the window edge. the window edge doesnt have much padding which could be causeing the sore elbow and i think the shoulder is because the seat is set low and all the way back, have been trying to not use my left arm to hold the wheel as much but old habits are hard to change. was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this also. other than that i love my journey for trips, well i dont like the trouble i have had with warped rotors already on the 2nd pair on the front with only 45k miles but at least the dealer did change them out the 2nd time, and the next time ill do my own work with aftermarket rotors and pads. never had a problem with the rotors on my minn-vans in the past and the gross weight of both vec. seem close to each other. and 3/4 of all my miles are interstate driving and hardly any city driving as i live in a small town. but other than that i would rec. a journey to any one looking for a good driving car....

Edited by 2late4u

the brake problem you will deal with as long as you are using MOPAR parts, I have found that using aftermarket will help solve this issue, the dealership has assured me that they had a run of bad brakes that are creating too much heat and warping the rotors and this has been solved but people still seem to have the issues... The brakes are the major reason why we traded in our 2010 for our 2013 as they increased the size of the rotors and the braking is alot smoother now :) But I have not ever had the shoulder issue and we have been on camping trips 6 hours away with no fatigue problems on my joints ...

PS... I know trading in a car for the brakes is not a good enough reason to some but with all the popup camper towing we do the last thing i need is fault rotors preventing me from stopping properly in a pinch !!!!