Towing Package Question (New Owner)

marklee981

So i bought a used 2012 SXT this week and I will be planning on pulling my 18' runabout (about 1900lbs) with it this summer, probably not more than a few miles each time, however I may take it camping a few times as well. My question is that I got a copy of my build sheet and it doesnt show the towing package but it does show NHAP Engine Oil Cooler listed on it. Is this the same engine oil cooler that is included in the towing package?

I have read through the towing forums but havent found an exact answer. I want to make sure that pulling 2000lbs with my DJ for a couple hundred miles once in a while wouldnt be an issue.

My DJ is a 2012 SXT FWD btw

• Official Dodge Support
So i bought a used 2012 SXT this week and I will be planning on pulling my 18' runabout (about 1900lbs) with it this summer, probably not more than a few miles each time, however I may take it camping a few times as well. My question is that I got a copy of my build sheet and it doesnt show the towing package but it does show NHAP Engine Oil Cooler listed on it. Is this the same engine oil cooler that is included in the towing package?

I have read through the towing forums but havent found an exact answer. I want to make sure that pulling 2000lbs with my DJ for a couple hundred miles once in a while wouldnt be an issue.

My DJ is a 2012 SXT FWD btw

Yes. Sales code NHA