6000 mile report

tersans

:) Well what can I say. I live in Montana and my Journey has been great. NO problems what-so-ever in the first 6000 miles. Everything is just great with this loaded computerized vehicle. MPG goes up to 24.8 when doing between 60-70MPH on the interstate and around 19-21 in city (which is seldom. We live on gravel road so it is about 8 miles to hard surface, no proble great ride. Knock on wood I guess but we could not be happier with vehicle so far.

I am about to turn 10,000 miles on my loaded RT (front wheel drive) and I am getting about 19-20 mpg average. I have gotten up to 25 doing straight highway at about 65mph. I like the vehicle, but miss my 04 hemi Durango that I ditched for gas mileage reasons. Putting about 25,000 miles a year on a vehicle really adds up on maintenance and gas. So far only complaint has been the rubbing noise up front (see issue in TSB/recall section). I have also had a vapor recovery valve replaced already. Thank God for warrantees.