Dodge.ca Select and Price missing an option...

Hello everyone.

I'm currently very interested in getting the Journey SXT AWD and will probably get one within the next couple of months. I've test driven the R/T model and found it to be more than suitable for my needs.

Since I live in Canada, I went to the Dodge.ca site to get an idea of how much it would cost with the options that I want. Here's what I have added:

1. Quick Order Pack Performance 28t for SXT AWD

2. Safe & sound Grp

3. Premium Convenience Grp

4. Flexible Seating Grp

5. Convenience Grp 1

Okay, so I keep hearing about these integrated child booster seats which would be nice for my two kids, but I can't seem to find the option... yet in the Model Specifications it's supposed to be the Family Value Grp.

What does the Family Value Grp include and how much?

Now I've noticed that there is a new promotion that says for eligible vehicles, they will make your payments until 2009. Yet when I click on it, it's asking me for a postal code but when I submit, nothing happens...

In the US the Family Value Group includes the booster seats & daytime running lights & costs $295. Could it be that since you folks already have the DRL's that the boosters are an individual option for you instead of part of a package?

Could be... but I don't see the option anywhere...

From the Canadian Brochure:

Second Row - Two integrated childbooster seats (included with Family Value Group)

SE - Package

SE Plus - Package

SXT - Option

R/T - Option

Family Value Group - Includes Premium cloth low-back bucket seats with YES Essentials seat fabric, manual driver's seat lumbar adjuster, second row seat with two integrated child booster seats. Note: Dual integrated child booster seats are available as a free standing option on SXT and R/T.

On the SE/SE Plus, the Family Value Group is $375.

They don't show a price for the Boosters on an SXT or R/T.