Front License Plate holder?

I went through hell getting my front bracket. I wanted to mount my front Austria plate correctly. The plate comes with a frame that requires it to be mounted flat. Screwing it to the bumper would not work correctly. I called my Salesman 3 times, leaving a message about getting a front plate bracket. The salesman finally told me that front plate brackets were not available, because Indiana does not require a front plate. I saw a used Journey in the lot with the bracket and asked my Service Manager if I could have it it. He told me no, and we walked into the Parts Department. Parts finally found it and ordered me one. They even installed it when I was having the rear camera installed.

Front_zps5d5734c7.jpg

Edited by dhh3

We just pick our Journey up 2 weeks ago, and we were given a bracket. it was in the back with the cargo net.

Ditto... Our '13 (ordered in '12) also came with a front bracket, also in the back with the cargo net and the trailer hitch harness. It's in the bottom of the workshop, someplace, as PA doesn't require a front plate. I hang onto them though for when my son gets the car as a "hand me down", he lives in MD and they do have a front license plate.