Newbie - Journey owner since ealy May

Phil

Found forum on a Google search last week outta dumb luck.

Got a SXT FWD 5 seater in Light Sandstone in May (built 4/15/08). 19" wheels. Very happy with it. Hitting 28-29 miles/gallon on open highway if you stay in gear.

Was a Plymoth/Dodge mini-van driver for 20+ years. (Dodge robbed out of $500 insentive sent to current Dodge owners, becasue I was on the "mini-van" list.... Dealer was prevented from giving it to me.... Will not drive another Doduge until I get the $500)

Claim to fame #1 - burst a soda bottle on metal runner on back seat. 2nd week I had the car!! Soda everywhere!! Jury is still out on the Esentials fabric. Should work out fine, though...

Claim to fame #2 - Parked in grocery store lot. Multiple spaces all around.. and on old lady still found a way to back into left rear door. Luckily she only hit the one door! 1800 Miles! All fixed now. Plastic pillar appliques did not dry properly before they gave me the car, so they need to do them again... but that is only a minor inconveniece.. at lease my "wow factor" has returned and no more "what happened looks."

Hoping this is not a look at my future with this vehcile. B)