New to the Journey

Nova Scotia Journey

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to the board and congratulations. I ordered a 2013 journey SXT in September and I'm still waiting. This forum is an excellent resource to get to know your Journey. We also have Chrysler reps - Dodge Cares ( for U.S.) and Dodge Cares Ca (for Canada) to help with any concerns. The other great thing you'll notice is that this forum is also international with Journey owners from all over the globe. Enjoy the ride!

Welcome NSJ. Congratulations and enjoy. We've had ours since June and love it. So far we added a K&N drop in, Dodge molded front and rear splash guards, WeatherTech front mats, Dodge door sill protectors and took some of the badging off the back - looks cleaner and we just tinted the front windows. You'll love all that torque when it's needed. Power galore. Please post some pics if you get a chance. Would love to see your new ride. Cheers

Hi. I am from Nova Scotia and just recently bought a 2012 Journey R/T Ralleye. Love it so far.

Welcome Jeff, as Rolly pointed out to you there is some Chrysler reps here that will help when ever they can and as Rubberdude mentioned there are many mods you can do to your Dodge Journey. My vehicle is a 2010 and here is what I have done to it so far. Mopar Chrome Gas Cap, Chrome Mirror Caps, Chrome R/T emblems on each fender, Chrome Door Sill Plates,OEM Chrome Step Rails, Mopar Bug deflector & Mopar Sunroof Wind Deflector c/w "chrome edging", Weather Tech Floor Mats and Cargo Mat.

Terry

146733255.jpg

Edited by Windancer

Your mods looks great. Did you get those from Mopar and did you install them yourself?

Thanks Rolly I like it so far. There's more that I would like to do, just don't seem to have the time or even the money to do anything else.

To answer your question, they are all OEM Mopar parts with the exception of the "Buick Portholes" and the "chrome" edging. I had my dealer install the step bars, mirror caps, door sills, R/T emblems on the fenders and air deflectors. They are all OEM parts, if any body wants I could probably give them the part numbers.

I installed the chrome gas cap, the "Buick Portholes" and the "chrome" edging myself. The portholes were something, while not everybody's taste, but were never installed on my Convertible PT, so I decided to use them. The "chrome" edging that I put on my hood air deflector, sunroof air deflector and front valance is just something I had left over from my Convertible PT and is available at Canadian Tire. It's basically just door edging. In my opinion it seems to add a "finishing" touch.

Terry

146733255.jpg

Edited by Windancer

• 2 years later...