Where is the wire harness???

FEDGE

My dad just got his hitch installed today and thats it. No wiring done. We looked all over the trunk for the a wire harness that might be already integrated into the car but to no luck. Anyone know where it is or if it's even installed yet? We took off the tail lights but nope, tried taking off the rear panels inside where the flashlight is but that thing is in there good. Looking for some tips. Thanks!!!

• 3 weeks later...
We had the same problem, but we threw a fit and the dealer went back and put one on for us.

For now, mine is hanging in the garage. If I need it I'll install it. Or better yet, my 5 star service tech, A.k.a my brother will install it and I'll pay him with beer :hysterical:

For now, mine is hanging in the garage. If I need it I'll install it. Or better yet, my 5 star service tech, A.k.a my brother will install it and I'll pay him with beer :hysterical:

Ours was supposed to have it and it didn't. Since we paid for it already that had to install the cooler and harness. I have to figure a better way to fasten it though since it just hangs under the back with a tiestrap until we get a hitch put on.

I looked into hitches as well, and after looking at the Mopar one I know why they didn't hook them up for some people. It has a specific bracket built into it to hold the plug. Once it is installed it just hangs there unless you pull the wire out again to fit it in.

We have our wiring installed and probably will go with the Hidden Hitch 3rd party hitch and fasten it some way to hide it.

The Stewie