Do you order the Slush Mats for your Journey?

Skittles019

Slush Mats  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Did you order the Slush Mats for your Journey?

• Yes
    • No
    • I am planning on getting them

I voted no. I am however considering the cargo mat for the back. (no third row for me) On our trip a few weeks ago the luggage really seemed to scuff up the carpeting. Does anyone already have the mat? If so, what do you think of it? I'm kinda concerned that it will make the storage area underneat too hard to access.

• 1 month later...
I am not sure if I am going to get the Mopar ones or aftermarket when they come availiable

Since I only wanted the front ones, I got aftermarket best-fit ones from Autosport. Not perfect but okay and far less money. I needed to cut whole in them to push the little "hook" on the carpet through on the driver side, but it worked. Could not find a correctly sized gromet to reinforce the hole, but I made one so small and the rubber was really strong -- I don't need one. -

Oh, I have Light Pebble Biege interior and couild not find a good match, so I went with black. With all the black trim in there anyway, they look good.

I am getting the Mopar rear cargo mat for the upcoming winter

-- Phil

I got the slush mats for the whole car to use all teh time. Also got the back cargo mat. Not as good as they could be but will offer enough protection for the future. And again, don't order from Mopar or Dodge, hit up Ebay or any of the 100's of dealers online for these parts. They will cost you teh same as aftermarkets if you do, plus they are covered under your Dodge warrenty.

I got the slush mats for the whole car to use all teh time. Also got the back cargo mat. Not as good as they could be but will offer enough protection for the future. And again, don't order from Mopar or Dodge, hit up Ebay or any of the 100's of dealers online for these parts. They will cost you teh same as aftermarkets if you do, plus they are covered under your Dodge warrenty.

I just saw a site with $10 off the price on the rear mat... Will give my dealer a chance to match, which I doubt they can, though Mopar says they are free to set prices..... Phil