2011 Journey R/T alpine stereo cuts out!!

Bought a 2011 journey r/t brand new 6 months ago and the alpine stereo keeps cutting in and out, i mean the sound itself , the dealer says it needs a new amp, apperently there is a problem with these amps and there is no fix available they say as they are working on it with alpine.....

The dealer told me to call manufacturer and complain, but they say sorry but i have to wait still working on a fix for this, i have researched the internet and see many others with this problem, but i dont see anyone in this forum with problem.

This is rediculous i have a new journey with a stereo that works when it wants to, absolutely terrible customer service at manufacturer, there is nothing i can do they say, i could be waiting forever, dodge knew before they sold most of these journeys about the problem i think, because i see others on line with problem from last year, very frustrating, cant return journey, cant sell it, cant take a long holiday trip,cant go to the driv-in cant get the kids to sleep etc..... no stereo who would want it, i hate dodge...they just really dont seem to care at all but act like they do care what can i do???