Dash cluster seems to "reset" while driving

Hi Everyone,

This issue started happening last Friday coincidentally after having an oil change and the trailer wiring harness activated. Perhaps this has been discussed in another post that I missed.

The issue occured 3 times and seems to be random (twice on Friday and once today) while driving, the dash seems to reset as if I was starting the car where the gauges will ramp up to the max, down to 0 and back to normal...I haven't noticed if the radio resets as well, but the lights do and my fog lights turn off. This happens while the car is still running/driving. On the 3 occasions, I was at low speed coming to a stop or starting from one.

I have an appointment at the dealer Wed, but wanted to see if anyone ran into this situation as I know it's hard for the tech to find the issue if it can't be re-created. Also, I did get a message about Service Keyless System a few weeks back, but I replaced the battery in my transmitter and it didn't come back....I'll mention it to the service dept when I bring it in... could it be related ?

Thanks