A Longtime Fan....1st time Posting !!

House

Just wanted to introduce myself - my name is Hank from Seattle and I have been a long time fan of this forum and wanted to finally participate now that I got a new 2012 Journey -

Finally made the leap to purchasing a Mini-Van after our LAST Child.......we now have 3 and finally had to upgrade from a Honda Accord to a full sized Mini Van....we happily choose the Dodge Journey and wanted to say thank you for all the great information provided -

Hank

2012 Dodge Journey !!

The Journey was not designed or ever marketed as a minivan. It was designed to compete with the Ford Edge (among others). I don't think anyone would call the Edge a "minivan". Just because the Journey has some of the cool features that Chrysler has become well-known for in the Caravan (such as the under-floor storage bins) as well as the inclusion of many child-friendly touches, people automatically assume that it is a "minivan without the sliding doors". I politely disagree. :-)