touchscreen stereo firmware update

i was wondering if anyone knows anything about a way to update the 2010 Dodge Journey R/T stereo system firmware to make things better, quicker, etc a few things that drive me nuts: when ipod is plugged in with the glove compartment wire, when you are listening to 'media - ipod', say you wannt find a song or artist, etc. click BROWSE, ARTIST, a particular album, then the song you want. once you pick a song, you say 'no wait, i wanna listen to a song off another album by the same artist. i cannot simply click 'BACK' and change the album. i have to start ALL OVER AGAIN with 'browse, 'artist', so on and so forth. IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE THAT?

ALSO, when browsing artists, playlists, songs, etc on the ipod media function, there is a good 20 second delay before 'A-Z' pops up.. THATS INCREDIBLY SLOW! and then once i finally have the option to select a letter of artist for example, i have to scroll one by one through ALL the artists of that letter! i can't just type in 'black crowes', i have to select 'B' then scroll through all the 'b's until i hit black crowes. AGAIN stupidest thing.

I HOPE someone somewhere has found a way to update the firmware to make the touch screen stereo more user friendly, more comprehensive and more than anything, MORE INTUITIVE!!! can anyone help?