First road trip

wrxz24

Just got home from our first road trip. Needless to say, very impressed thus far. Set cruise at 75mph and the engine clicked along for the most part around 1,800 rpms. Quiet cabin and overall great ride. My inlaws have a Hyundai Vera cruz limited and our Crew awd with leather and 4.3 touch screen matches up very well with their car in terms of fit and finish. I am happy so far.

I took my first road trip as well last week to upstate New York (about 4 hours each way). I had my wife in the front, my grandmother and 9 year old in the 2nd row and my 7 year old in the 3rd row. Comfort was not an issue for any of us. With half the 3rd row up, trunk space was a bit cramped. I have a Yakima cargo box on top that I've been using for snowboards, but it came in handy for luggage on this trip. The Navigation system worked great, and the rear seat entertainment was fantastic for the kids. I hooked up an external Sirius Backseat TV receiver, which gave the kids live TV the whole way there and kept them quiet :)