Can Bluetooth be added to a 2011 Journey Mainstreet

I purchased a 2011 Dodge Journey at the end of april and was told that it was in the car. I have the 8,4

U-connect radio. Well guess what after many many phone calls to the dealer , U-connect and now Dodge corporate office involved, says it came from the factory without the module to make it bluetooth compaitable.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I guess I am having a hard time understanding why things cannot be changed out or added to have this feature....I was told today that at this time there are no assessories for the Journey in this area of handsfree and bluetooth for the radio.....

Does anybody know if this is correct? I feel I am getting the run around....I now have a problem with my electrical system...the satallite radio does not work...said there is a problem in the main system...my daytime running lights stopped working, but that may just need to be reset since they tracked part of the electrical problem......

I would appreciate any information anyone may have on installing the bluetooth in my car..

For the moment there is no mechanism to add the factory Bluetooth to the 2011 and 2012 Journeys that were delivered without.

You can blame the dealers and the manufacturer both; Chrysler used to call the Bluetooth uConnect - now that refers to the entertainment systems and the Bluetooth is called Uconnect Voice Command - go figure.

The dealers didn't notice the change and and didn't order it. Chrysler for some reason failed to notice that very few of their cars were being ordered with this feature (which really ought to be standard equipment to be honest).

So many, many 2011 vehicles, including R/Ts and such have no built in Bluetooth - I have a Garmin navigator doing that job, though I also a a Scoche unit that plugs into the Aux input that I can use as well.