2011 vs 2012 Accessories

MBFoley

Looking to get the molded mud flaps and the Nerf side step bars for our 2012 that we just bought.

I see that there is hardly anything saying any accessories are compatible with the 2012. Only up to 2011.

If I've read correctly there was not a major change in from the 2011 build. So my question is would any 2011 accessories fit the 2012? Specifically the mud flaps and side steps.

Thanks

The only real changes from the 2011 to the 2012 are the front and rear bumper (Which were actually changed mid 2011 cycle).

I don't see any reason why those 2 accessories wouldn't fit on your 2012... Perhaps it just hasn't been updated to include compatibility with 2012 yet?

Thanks, Yes, I figure the same, that sites have not updated with compatibility yet. Which is understandable with the 2012 so new on the market.

I took the chance and ordered both.

Also some of the '08-'09 exterior accessories will work also. The hood deflector is one and look at a full width version ,AVS makes one that i have installed on my 2011, as the factory one only overs the hood.

Thanks for the info.