picked up last night

lagers

I have seen the silver ones and they look good. I have an FWD SXT and I am still reading the manual trying to understand how to get the windshield washer to squirt. I still don't know how to do it. On my last vehicle, a 2000 Dodge Caravan, the wiper control was on the left of the steering wheel; it is on the right on the Journey and the odd time I am still trying to shift using the wiper controls! Still getting use to the shift located on the floor (console?).

I have seen the silver ones and they look good. I have an FWD SXT and I am still reading the manual trying to understand how to get the windshield washer to squirt. I still don't know how to do it. On my last vehicle, a 2000 Dodge Caravan, the wiper control was on the left of the steering wheel; it is on the right on the Journey and the odd time I am still trying to shift using the wiper controls! Still getting use to the shift located on the floor (console?).

Hey Jay, I know you already read this in the manual, but this is all I kind find,...

Windshield Washers

To use the washer, pull the Windshield Wiper/Washer

control lever toward you and hold it for as long as

washer spray is desired.

this is the lever on the right side where the shifter used to be.

I am not trying to treat you wrongly, trust me, but it seems simple enough. I don't have mine yet so I can't be sure either.

Reading and doing it are 2 totally different things

Rob

Does the lever feel like it is moving forward (toward you)? If it does and you're still not getting spray, I'd say either the dealer didn't fill the reservoir or it is broken. 'Course if the reservior is empty, you should be getting an annoying warning, based on other posts I've seen - so that means there's a good chance it's defective. If you can't get it working, definitely stop by the dealer and have them demonstrate. I'm betting you'll see a puzzled look on your sales person's face when they can't get it to work either.