Free Tires for the life of the Journey

scott4751

Hey, that sounds good. At least it seems original. I have never heard of a give-away like that before. My dealer gave me two free coffee mugs, an insulated bag with a radio included, a baseball cap, and another little radio after we had made the deal for a new Journey.

Yeah - I was sort of shocked when the salesman mentioned it. I can tell ya one thing, with the cost of oil skyrocketing tires are going to be even more expensive. I just had to buy new 17 in. truck tires at about $600, before oil started spiraling out of control. I can only imagine what 19 in. touring tires would cost if I had to buy them. My truck tires will be enough. :banghead:

• 5 weeks later...
Just want to let everyone in the Pittsburgh area know that a local dealer here is offering free tires for life (factory replacements). I thought the gas for 2.99/gallon was a good incentive, but this clinched it. :happy feet:

WOW thats cool. I got 2 sets of keys and a sales contract good for 48 monthly payments :)