almost 2 months... and over 1,000 miles....

b1pig

I feel confident chiming in now.

The Journey is pretty much just what I expected. Nothing wonderous, but a good reliable mode of family transportation.

The design - very clean with just enough "edge"

The exterior - couple of goofs in dealer prep i think...

The interior - Fit and finish is very good. Seats are very comforatble until you recline past about 45 degrees. Noise is VERY minimal. Steering feels good with decent weight and feedback. Torque Steer under WOT is fun and managable. Takes a minute to get used to that again after having RWD/4wd vehicles for the last few years. The stereo sounds EXCELLENT. The audio range is perfect. it even plays the lowest bass tones of old techno stuff... like Techmaster PEB. The "punch" you get from a good sub is missing, but the audio is there... and clear! radio reception is pretty good. readability of the display is excellent. Audio quality with the bluetooth on the phone is very good. The Voice Command is spotty... as is ANYTHING using voice recognition. Visibility is pretty good. Minor blind areas, but mostly can be gotten around by leaning a little here or there.

Bad?

Every once in a while the Bluetooth wont respond. Not surprised. Happens with almost everything Bluetooth I've ever had... but the Journey is far more reliable.

Once the Radio was displaying the wrong channel data. After restarting the car, worked fine.

Otherwise.

So far, so good.

Lori has had PILES of junk in the back to include wheelchair, crutches, playpen, toys, diaperbag, Mother in Law (well... in the front, not the back...)

No complaints from us yet.

I dont know everyone else's auto background.... but ....

I've had my Jeep since 2-17-07. anyone who has owned the "new" JK can attest that its probably the worst vehicle for "build quality", "fit and finish" and such........ we traded ..... (-sigh-) a 2010 Dodge Challenger in for the Journey. Having been IN LOVE with the Challenger, we went in knowing that the Journey would not even be anything close to it. So. You can say that we have been happy.