HI, first post so be nice guys.

Just got a 2011 Express, love it very much the only thing i'm regretting is not upgradeing the radio. Bluetooth and things. Does anyone know about after market, how does it work with the climate ctrl incorprated. Should i just bite the bullet and pay the extra and swap it out at the dealer.

Thanks for any help.

Hey there! Welcome to forum!

I am guessing that you have the 4.3 touchscreen? I believe there are a couple links to purchase the 8.4, however it is pricy - around $2000... And that doesn't include the VC and BT. Unfortuantely for the 2011's there is no way to add the BT capability yet to our Journey's... :( Hopefully Dodge/Mopar will release something similar to what is available for the older models, but at this time, nothing :(

I bought my June '11 built DJ SXT 2 weeks ago and for what it's worth

my 4.3 has BT and VC,I wonder if it's just the dealers are missing

the option when ordering stock units.

I think that's been the issue all along on the 2011's. "UConnect" used to be the name for the bluetooth option, now Chrysler decided to rename the entire system "UConnect" and make BT a separate option, but didn't tell the dealers. So they all ordered their 2011's with "UConnect" thinking that they were getting BT equipped cars.