2012 Dodge Journey

deulyd

There are a few changes it seems... There is a thread that talks about it a little bit here:

These are both fleet links so not sure what the actual consumer Journey will be.

I've seen a dozen R/T's at my local dealer.I am strongly considering trading in my 2010 SXT for a new 2012 R/T.

I want the ones with the different fascias though so that is why I am still taking my time.

I took note of the fleet spec for towing with the two engine offerings. 2.4 is limited to 1000 lbs and 3.6 at 2500. Considerably less than previous models.

The tow rating for the 3.6 is 3500 not 2500. I know this because I talked to many people from different dealers about this and also I went and talked to a guy who works for a RV dealer in London Ontario who knows a lot about the new 3.6 from Chrysler.

Have just found out that there is some details on the 2012 Journey... Have not spotted any differences from the 2011 one though...

https://www.fleet.chrysler.com/fleetcda/portal?pageid=32e5eec984fc6110VgnVCM100000e9261c35RCRD&sectionid=fb66cce1be7f5110VgnVCM10000091f4e735RCRD&ptitle=Journey.

Appreciate the information been looking around for this. I'm currently overseas japan ( military ) and working w/ one of the dealerships here that deals directly w/ the Company itself so once they provide me a pamphlet/quote I'll update my findings on this end as well.