My new 2011 Dodge Journey AWD Crew

Got it a week already and I am just loving it!

Hi Victor

Very nice car, I do like the colour of it. I do however have a couple of questions for you. Is this an American or Canadian car? Is it a Crew or an R/T? The reason for these questions is it has chrome door handles and a chrome roof rack. Did you put the chrome mirror caps on? And lastly, as others will point out to you it has "the old Style front end" with the 2011 grille. Just curious, as I said love the colour.

Terry

Edited by Windancer

Hi Victor

Very nice car, I do like the colour of it. I do however have a couple of questions for you. Is this an American or Canadian car? Is it a Crew or an R/T? The reason for these questions is it has chrome door handles and a chrome roof rack. Did you put the chrome mirror caps on? And lastly, as others will point out to you it has "the old Style front end" with the 2011 grille. Just curious, as I said love the colour.

Terry

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the reply, to answer your questions.

It's American, bought it in pennsylvania, it's a CREW. It came with the chrome door handles and chrome roof rack, I put the chrome mirror caps on. I also ordered the mopar chrome gas cover and will install it over the weekend.

Regards,

Victor

Congrats on your new Crew! Looks great. I see it came with the Chrome Clad wheels too. Lux models (US) come standard with those but are options on the Crew. Really like the Mango Tango - another member got a Mainstreet in that color with the white/balck interior and the pics look good. Haven't seen one in person yet.

Congrats on your new Crew! Looks great. I see it came with the Chrome Clad wheels too. Lux models (US) come standard with those but are options on the Crew. Really like the Mango Tango - another member got a Mainstreet in that color with the white/balck interior and the pics look good. Haven't seen one in person yet.

Thanks!!! I am getting lots of people noticing because of the color