Rain Sensing Wipers?

After reviewing my owners manual on the CD that Dodge provided, they mentioned that our cars are equipped with rain sensing wipers. However, I cannot seem to confirm that it is an option available on our 2011 Dodge Journeys (Canadian version). In particular, I have the CREW, but cannot seem to confirm this on the specifications on the Dodge site as well. It also stated that there's an option within the 8.4 screen to adjust the settings for the sensing the rain, but cannot find it at all, was this removed or is this an extra feature/package?

There appears to be translucent ball near the windshield that I presumed was how it sense the amount of rain, but cannot confirm that this is for the rain sensing wipers.

Thanks in advance!

thanks drb...maybe it's only available on the R/T version...but I swear they were discussing this in the CD manual. I figured that the ball was for the automatic headlights, but also wondered if it acted as the rain sensing wipers.

I guess I'll just keep checking on that.