Sticker On Rear Passenger Doors???

Armin_R/T

hey guys i got my 2011 journey R/T back in like march and ive noticed a sticker on BOTH rear passenger doors on the bottom corner by the tire

i would post a picture but its too big =[ any1 have any suggestions about posting pics? or reducing their size? lol

anyway does any1 know what this "sticker" could be?

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, there was a thread on here somewhere that an original Journey owner was complaining about the first model not having the sticker and getting scuff marks from road debris. He pointed out that's the reason for the addition of the sticker, but said it wasn't enough.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The cover is similar to the clear covers you can apply to the front facia. As stated many vehicles use this now on the fender behind the front tire,in front of the rear tire (like the Journey) and even behind the rear tires. The front splash guards help a great deal but don't aleviate the problem completly. My '11 has a small lip guard in front of the rear wheel well just under the rocker. I haven't noticed if the '09-'10 have this as I don't see Journeys very often.