Rear Passenger Seats

Armin_R/T

Hey guys im new to this forum so to start off id like to say hey and im hoping to be a part of this community over time :)

anyway, ive been curious about my passenger seats, specifically the lever that allows the seat to slide forward and back.

when i try to use the lever it simply wont budge when i pull up or push down. ive tried everything without breaking the thing :P

heres a pic of wat im talking about

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.thetruthaboutcars.com/2011/06/Journey-second-row.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2011/06/review-competition-comparo-2011-dodge-journey/&usg=__O5Nbnoy13qldG1UNfzOQvPoHTIE=&h=1200&w=1600&sz=247&hl=en&start=48&sig2=8e797DLelgaQcxL_C3dsuA&zoom=1&tbnid=--4HPsV1WwVjoM:&tbnh=159&tbnw=209&ei=R9n3TeHEM4TLgQf-yaGNDA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D2011%2Bdodge%2Bjourney%2Brear%2Bseat%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D667%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=372&vpy=186&dur=280&hovh=165&hovw=218&tx=96&ty=138&page=5&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:48&biw=1024&bih=667

its the lever all the way on the bottom not the one that reclines btw... lol

thanks in advance

I had the exact same problem with my RT. BTW, I have the same white leather and looks sharp. I had the feeling that when I tried to move the lever, it would not budge and I was going to break it.

After some time I figured it out. As it is new, it is a little stiff. I tried to move the seat back and forth while pulling up on the level. It eventually moved forward and allowed me to move the seats. After doing it a couple more times, it loosened up and works great now.

I had the exact same problem with my RT. BTW, I have the same white leather and looks sharp. I had the feeling that when I tried to move the lever, it would not budge and I was going to break it.

After some time I figured it out. As it is new, it is a little stiff. I tried to move the seat back and forth while pulling up on the level. It eventually moved forward and allowed me to move the seats. After doing it a couple more times, it loosened up and works great now.

thanks for the reply mate, btw the pic isnt my car i got it off google. i would never buy an orange car haha my car is black with black cloth interior and red stitching it looks great in my opinion lol

once again thanks for the response