Bosak Motors eBay Store

Hey All,

Just wanted to pass along Bosak Motors ebay store link for any of you that are interested. I believe it's a dealership out of Indiana? They carry Mopar accessories for a lot cheaper than at the dealership... I ordered a cargo tray, locking gas cap, and chrome gas cap for $170 including shipping to Canada!

Here's the link: http://stores.ebay.com/BOSAK-MOTORS/DODGE-JOURNEY-/_i.html?_fsub=831896016&_sid=129278196&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

THey ususally have the cargo mats for $52, among other accessories... SHipping is extremely reasonable. I was super happy with their prices and shipping rates!!

Yep I received them before I posted. Everything was brand new and still in the original packaging. Extremely happy with their service... The shipping was way faster than I thought - Shipped on 5/20, and I received it on 5/27... Which is pretty awesome considering where I'm at.... They combine shipping as well which was awesome. I think for the 3 items I purchased, the original price would have been around $77, but with combined shipping it came to about $35.

• 1 month later...

Hey All,

Just wanted to pass along Bosak Motors ebay store link for any of you that are interested. I believe it's a dealership out of Indiana? They carry Mopar accessories for a lot cheaper than at the dealership... I ordered a cargo tray, locking gas cap, and chrome gas cap for $170 including shipping to Canada!

Here's the link: http://stores.ebay.com/BOSAK-MOTORS/DODGE-JOURNEY-/_i.html?_fsub=831896016&_sid=129278196&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

THey ususally have the cargo mats for $52, among other accessories... SHipping is extremely reasonable. I was super happy with their prices and shipping rates!!

I just bought my Cargo Mat from Bosak Motors today, great bunch of guys over there. I had a question about my uconnect 8.4 and he called Chrysler and got me some info. They will get my parts business moving forward!