Anybody use Toyo Versado tires?

EMSBronco

In my region, nobody has any stock of the Kumho's and I'm at the wear bars on my 2nd set of them at 78K, so I'm not too impressed with treadwear.

My local service shop is recommending 235/50r19 tires with Toyo Versado CUV or 235/55r19 with the Hankook H725.

I'm leaning towards the Toyos based ont he reviews I've read. But, that size would make it slightly shorter and 1 MPH slower at 60 mph.

Has anybody used the Toyo Versado's yet? Also, has anybody used either of these sizes and how is the clearances with the suspension and wheel well?

Has anybody used the Toyo Versado's yet? Also, has anybody used either of these sizes and how is the clearances with the suspension and wheel well?

I know I am very happy with the Toyo Proxe 4's that I have on my PT Cruiser Convertible.

Terry

08.jpg

My Father in law has a set of versado CUV's for the last few months, about 4000 kms all highway miles and he's so far impressed. That's a good thing because he's VERY picky when it comes to these things. Do yourself a favor if you can and buy them in the US. You'll save a lot