New R/T in Oklahoma

DJ11

Just wanted to stop in and say hey to everyone! Just picked up Roxanne my 2011 Black R/T Journey on Monday and I am loving it!! We looked at Jeep, Chevy, Nissan, Kia, and Ford but the Dodge has everything we wanted and for a better price too!!

Just wanted to stop in and say hey to everyone! Just picked up Roxanne my 2011 Black R/T Journey on Monday and I am loving it!! We looked at Jeep, Chevy, Nissan, Kia, and Ford but the Dodge has everything we wanted and for a better price too!!

What were the names of your previous vehicles? Why did you name your journey roxanne? LOL

welcome and congrats, remember, mopar or no car. please buy chryslers for the rest of your life now. i hate ford and gm has ugly cars. so yea, congrats on the ACTUAL r/t and not "lux" as they have in canada.

Thanks!! So far I am very happy with my REAL R/T! LOL ...getting mud flaps installed Monday! YEA!!

Congrats on the R/T. I'm also another fellow Okie with a 2011, Mainstreet, not R/T. I grew up in Oklahoma and joined the Army in 2005 so I move around a lot, currently in Colorado, but getting out in the next months so possibly moving back home, depending on job opportunities.

What were the names of your previous vehicles? Why did you name your journey roxanne? LOL

I never named any of my previous vehicles...I guess they just didn't deserve one! LOL I just love my Journey and felt she needed to be called more than just "the car"...check her out at

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3922930/2011-dodge-journey-r-t

Enjoy!! ...let me know what you think!

Edited by DJ11

Congrats on the R/T. I'm also another fellow Okie with a 2011, Mainstreet, not R/T. I grew up in Oklahoma and joined the Army in 2005 so I move around a lot, currently in Colorado, but getting out in the next months so possibly moving back home, depending on job opportunities.

Congrats on the new Journey as well! I am LOVING mine! Just took her out for her first road trip today and we averaged 25 mpg with wind and hills! We also looked at a Crew but I just loved the red and black interior on the R/T too much to not go with it...especially since the price was the same! LOL

I never named any of my previous vehicles...I guess they just didn't deserve one! LOL I just love my Journey and felt she needed to be called more than just "the car"...check her out at

http://www.cardomain...dge-journey-r-t

Enjoy!! ...let me know what you think!

Awesome pics!!! Love the angles. Can't wait till mine comes, although I'm not sure what I will name her!!!????

• 1 month later...

congrats on the ACTUAL r/t and not "lux" as they have in canada

I believe and according to the Canadian Dodge website www.dodge.ca which I checked today, that the 4 trim levels of the Canadian Dodge Journey are as follows:

SE

SE Plus

SXT

R/T

I believe that a LUX is "Your" designation. ;)

Terry

Edited by Windancer