Sunroof Drains - where are they?

I am pretty sure my sunroof drains are clogged, have leaks on both A-pillars but can not find where they empty. Does anyone know? I would like to check them before taking the car to dealer. My last car had a "nipple" in the door hinge area, but I don't see anything like that and all 4 door drains seem OK as well. We are expeciting alot of rain today and tomorrow, so any help will be apprreciated.

Thanks!

• 5 years later...

Bump for answer; have same issue. 

Today (mild rain), water dripped out of overhead console, reading light section (accell or brake). 

Assuming clogged drain. 

Where are the exiting the car? 

Where are they starting (location at the sunroof). 

Best method to clean?

On other cars, I have used low pressure compressed air and blew backwards (from the drain end) to dislodge any material that plugs the lines. 

On the Dodge Nitro they are located inside the "A" and "C" pillars.  May be the same on the DJ

There is a trough running around the perimeter.  The holes for the drains are located at the four corners.  Do not use compressed air as you run the risk of blowing the drain tubes off of the trough.  On the Nitro, they exited behind the front wheels and in front of the back wheels.  There is an odd looking piece of plastic on the ends of the tubes to create a vacuum to draw the water down the tubes.

Edited by dhh3