Canada Customer Assistance

NiceTrip

I've found the Customer Assistance phone number for Canada. The corresponding number in the US is where you call to get your order status. Could someone in Canada try this number and report back whether it works? You'll need your vehicle order number (VON) to get your status.

1-800-465-2001 (English) or 1-800-387-9983 (French)

I've found the Customer Assistance phone number for Canada. The corresponding number in the US is where you call to get your order status. Could someone in Canada try this number and report back whether it works? You'll need your vehicle order number (VON) to get your status.

1-800-465-2001 (English) or 1-800-387-9983 (French)

hey Nicetrip. I called that number (the 465-2001, for urgent matters)and even in my situation the lady said to me the dealer is the only one with the tracking #. They are not allowed to release that info. They are the only ones who can check on the oreder status. I mentioned to her that the dealer is doing nothing for me, Also that I got ahold of Chrysler Canada through e-mail. I got an autometed response saying it will be answered in 3 business days & working days later, no response. I told her I will cancel my order today (March 24th) if you can't help. Her reply was that she can't do anything, it is the dealer that has to release information, she has no access to it.

Rob

hey Nicetrip. I called that number (the 465-2001, for urgent matters)and even in my situation the lady said to me the dealer is the only one with the tracking #. They are not allowed to release that info. They are the only ones who can check on the oreder status. I mentioned to her that the dealer is doing nothing for me, Also that I got ahold of Chrysler Canada through e-mail. I got an autometed response saying it will be answered in 3 business days & working days later, no response. I told her I will cancel my order today (March 24th) if you can't help. Her reply was that she can't do anything, it is the dealer that has to release information, she has no access to it.

Rob

Rob hang in there till Tuesday and call back the 800 number again. Here in the Us most who know anything are on a long hoilday.

I think if look for the Plant manger name and number in Mexico he would know everything. I will try finding out that Information on Tuesday when My dealer is back. A long time ago I did this with a travel trailer I order the guy was veryhelful.

In the mean time push your dealer to make waiting long worth you while.

Rob

It's amazing how the polices and procedures vary from country to country. I called the US Customer assistance number (1-800-992-1997) twice, and after navigating the voice menu a bit, got a human who asked for my VON and my name, and happliy gave me the status, VIN, and estimated ship date. Makes you wonder how much Chrysler wants to do business in Canada.

I wonder if they won't give you your status because they don't want to tell you what *really* happened to your car.

I'm sorry to hear you've cancelled your order, but fully understand the decision. I'm still hoping you wind up getting your Journey by whatever means.