New Sirius Lineup and Voice Commands

Has anyone tried the voice commands to tune in Sirius channels since they changed the lineup. If you say "tune to Lithium" for example it goes to the old channel number of 24 instead of 34. Does anyone know how this would be resolved. It seems like its gonna have to be a firmware update, and would that be something we could do ourselves or would we have to take it to the dealership?

Has anyone tried the voice commands to tune in Sirius channels since they changed the lineup.

My 2010 works fine with the new lineup, in fact all my previous presets changed to the new lineup values ie:Classic Vinyl went from 14 to 26 without any imput from me.

Terry

My 2010 works fine with the new lineup, in fact all my previous presets changed to the new lineup values ie:Classic Vinyl went from 14 to 26 without any imput from me.

Terry

My presets changed automatically as well its the voice commands that havent changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Presets changed automatically as well, it is just the voice commands that do not work if you ask for the channel by name. I imagine Chrysler will put out a firmware fix. Dealer told me they do not have one yet, but did not sound like he even new the channels changed. Does anyone know when it will be available.

Edited by zack

Presets changed automatically as well, it is just the voice commands that do not work if you ask for the channel by name. I imagine Chrysler will put out a firmware fix. Dealer told me they do not have one yet, but did not sound like he even new the channels changed. Does anyone know when it will be available.

I was having the same issue with the voice commands in both my and my wife's Journey's. However in the last couple of days it has gone from not working at all, to taking a lot of time to select the right station, to working perfectly again. I wonder if it just had to re-learn the way I speak.