Nav or no Nav??

I have the Nav and love it. It puts everything you need to see at a normal viewing height. With the Voice Command and wheel controlsyou never have to use the joystick that much and when watching the rearview camera or DVD movies when stopped its perfect. I am curious where the subwoofer is located I have the Infinty system but not sure where the sub is hiding!!

I have the Nav and love it. It puts everything you need to see at a normal viewing height. With the Voice Command and wheel controlsyou never have to use the joystick that much and when watching the rearview camera or DVD movies when stopped its perfect. I am curious where the subwoofer is located I have the Infinty system but not sure where the sub is hiding!!

I beleive its mounted on the driver side rear quarter panel, next to the built in flashlight.

About your Nav, can you input destinations while the car is in drive?? The wife likes to program on the fly shopping trips and look for nearby destinations? I'm happy with the tradeoff, love the sunroof and still love the Garmin navigation, and I've only had a few near miss collisions while looking down at my radio;)

• 1 year later...

I was wondering what peopel thought about the idea that I want to attempt to remove the rear panel and access the subwoofer, disconnect the installed sub, and bring a wire through to a 12" sub in the cargo space behind the 3rd seat.

I think I'll get enough bass boost from swaping the speakers out, perhaps I don't have to bother trying to hook up an amp (requiring power, line out feed, etc. from battery and head unit respectively).

Anyone have any idea (pics would be great) on whether the panel is easily removable to see what kind of sub dodge built into this thing?