Hey guys, I ran a search and wasn't able to come up with any info on the 2011.

I plan on installing a amp/sub in my 2011 Journey RT AWD this weekend and I am wondering if anyone has found an easy way to pass the power cable through the firewall?

thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I ran a search and wasn't able to come up with any info on the 2011.

I plan on installing a amp/sub in my 2011 Journey RT AWD this weekend and I am wondering if anyone has found an easy way to pass the power cable through the firewall?

thanks in advance

i put in a 12' sub and amp i ran the power wire throu a rubber grommet somewhere around the brake booster!

i put in a 12' sub and amp i ran the power wire throu a rubber grommet somewhere around the brake booster!

I found the grommet and ran the wires last week but I have been delayed by weather/work schedule and have not been able to complete it.

Thought that it might just be easier for me to drop the car off on my way to work and have it professionally installed, however 2 local stereo shops have turned the job away saying that the 2011 with the 8.4n touch screen dash is "Fiber optic" and they were not willing to work in it??

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM?