My journey shipped yesterday!!!!

2011mainmango

So after ordering our journey on 3/19/11, it finally shipped from mexico yesterday, 4/6/11. Now the question is, when will it arrive. That is a question I have for all you Journey owners that ordered your vehicles. How long did it take for your cars to get to your dealership when it shipped from mexico. As I'm living in Michigan, it will probably take a little longer, but would like to know from the rest of you.

How long did it take your journey to be shipped from mexico???

How on earth is it shipping so fast - yours only took 18 days?

Mine was ordered 2/26 and it just on the assembly line right now.

I wonder what the hold up on mine is?

I think I'm going to call them and find out - "what's up!".

I can answer that question for you. My dad is an electrical engineer at chrysler and chrysler has a company lease employee program for the employees. So any vehicles ordered directly from the company are top priority, the lease price includes all service, insurance costs and more, company leases are so helpful, don't have to worry about scratches/dents/stolen items.

so that is the reason why ours "kind of" shipped so quick after we ordered it, the vehicles ordered directly from the Chrysler headquarters from employees were top priority.