One Week Old Crew

drozz

Got my 2011 Crew last week, and had it take it into the shop already :( Was driving home from work and the ABS and the traction control lights came on and wouldn't go off. Went back to my dealership, sensor needs to be replaced, only have 700km on the thing so far.

Just an update on this. Got called to say the part was in, went to my delaership. They replaced the sensor and reset the warning lights. just as the guy was driving it out of the repair bays, both warning lights came back on again!! They aren't sure what's causing it so i have to go back again now to have it looked at.

The story continues. So after I was in once for the rear ABS sensor and it failed as soon as the tech drove it out, they replaced it again, all was fine for a week until yesterday when the warning lights came bac on again. We left home this morning, warning lights still on, came to a stop down the street, heard a grinding noise and the lights went off..... Got onto the highway drive for about 30mins when the truck kind of jerked a tiny bit like it was slowing down (didn't touch the breaks) and the warning lights came back on :( Off to the dealership again tonight to have it looked at once again.